Username:

Password:

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Who's Online 
chris15
Guest Users: 23

ptcrew store 
Support This Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Everyone, Sorry I have been away so long.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Candyman
PTcrewnie
PTcrewnie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

Just throwing a few more pix up.

Camera broke finally so my boy is using my phone as I have no clue how the dang thing works so. Anywayz,

Red 32. Not sure who that strange lookin guy with the buffer is but...

Also picked up a new Client who has a collection of over 120 cars for us to work on. That ought to keep us busy for a few. LOL His Resto Guy does some way respectable work.

Nova, all business down to the tubs, and chute in back.

And a nice and decent T-Bird. Is a really clean driver. One interesting thing to note in this pic: If you look close at the headlights you will see the factory seems around the bezels which are notoriously hard to line up and get a halfway decent gap line. Here is the pic:

Now with that said, the red one is Mamma's ride. Papa is now building one for him, but not quite as stock. Not the best pic, but to solve the headlight bezel gap issue on this one, he went and redid the fenders using fender tops from a 55 Chevy and hand built the lines from scratch. Though the hard core old school guys will most likely protest this, I kinda think it makes a fairly clean look. End project should be pretty cool....And before I forget, looky at that little motor he has got in there.

And that is not a quarter of what he has in the shop, but the real deal I want to show you all so bad is sadly still in assembly across from my shop, but it is pretty damn cool! It is an upcoming multi Magazine Cover Car, and future potential Riddler Award Contender.

The car is a one off completely hand built 56 Caddy two door Wagon. Most of the body was rebuilt by hand in to a custom chopped and dropped lead sled with a so far build tally in the neighborhood of around the $450,000.00 mark. Just fresh out of a year long paint project out of the booth of the Legendary Pete Santini done in three shades of copper candy with ice pearl throughout.

Tomorrow ought to be a cool experience to see as they are going to make custom windows made from heating and hand forming flat panes of glass. Should be way cool to see done.

Please Like me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ptcrew Forum Index -> Clean Up, Aisle 5! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: