User
Username:

Password:

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Who's Online 
Guest Users: 11

ptcrew store 
Support This Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PT CRUISER LIBRARY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robinh
PTcrewser
PTcrewser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: PT CRUISER LIBRARY Reply with quote

Hey all, not sure if this was the appropriate forum for this but couldn't find a better section. I'm assembling a duty-free PT Cruiser library, a repository for PT information and documentation. I can't house any documents that are copyrighted unless the author gives his/her release, but any open/free domain items that you may have, would you be so kind as to steer me to them?

Soon as I have enough information in this on-line library I will release the weblink here to members of the forums so that members of PT Crew can have free and ready access to them. This is not intended to take anything away from PTCrew.com, or any other PT related web site, this is simply a semi-private domain where PT Crew members can go to pull information that may be useful.

The URL will be made available via PM or email through me, as this is intended for PTCrew members (along with two other forums, PTEnthusiasts.org and Carolina PT Cruisers) ONLY.

Last edited by Robinh on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
LiquidPT
Donor
Donor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiosity, what kind of stuff do you have assembled? Unforunately, sertvice manuals are copyrighted material, cuz those would rock... Sad

My PT Cruiser is gone, but we've still got 1 out of 4 left!
Now driving a Mysterious (black) 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe (#100/1152) and a 1991 Jeep Cherokee

snittykitty: If you can't handle being corrected, don't be wrong.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Robinh
PTcrewser
PTcrewser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did send you a PM on this, but for now the shelves are nearly empty. It's just an idea that I have, as I run about 20 online document libraries for some of the major telecom companies. I have maybe half dozen of my own libraries that I've kept online for years, so it was just natural, with my interest in the PT Cruiser, that I would eventually start one up for it.
Robinh
PTcrewser
PTcrewser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got the latest NHTSA TSB's, Recalls and Investigations, dumped them to Excel, pulled out only PT Cruiser stuff, and loaded it on my site. Quite interesting reading. Can't believe they've already got TSB's for the '08 models!!
Robinh
PTcrewser
PTcrewser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Recalls, TSB's, Investigations, Complaints, etc. Reply with quote

Just pulled the latest of these from NHTSA's website and have them for every model year '01-'09 for TSB's, recalls, complaints, and investigations from the Office Of Defect Investigations at NHTSA.

Anyone interested, PM or email me and I'll give you the link where you can go download all for your year/model. My previous files were all years and models of the PT, now they are year specific, and they are in PDF format as some could not view the Excel spreadsheets I had them in. My previous files were also updated in Feb of this year, these new one's are current as of today.

As an example, I've attached the 2001 PT Cruiser Recall notices.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ptcrew Forum Index -> The Mod Bible All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: