User
Username:

Password:

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Who's Online 
Guest Users: 5

ptcrew store 
Support This Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anybody seen anything like this for a turbo model????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
apexanimal
PTfuckencyco

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalvinsdad wrote:
I just checked pt boutique and theirs is for both. It comes with the non turbo hole punched out and has a knock out for the GT sized tip pre cut. Go to their sight and look.

yup - confirmed. just talked to him and he said it works for both the n/a and gt models.

DO RESEARCH!!!

https://www.facebook.com/RobertsonRacingMiata/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BigADorf
Donor
Donor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for all your help. I ordered it today-Alan
rszappa1
PTcrewnie
PTcrewnie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Lets get all excited..... Shocked
hharper1321
Donor
Donor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rszappa1 wrote:

Why do you have to be such a constant prick? I don't think anyone in this thread claimed a HP boost on the buttdyno from the muffler cover, so why even show yourself here? You're only good for trolling on the performance threads. Christ on a stick... Gee, let's all get excited that rszappa has spoken! Wow, thank you for enlightening us all with your well thought out, reasoned opinions. We shall now all resume our sad lives and wait for you to bless us with your wisdom again......prick.

"The angels have the phonebox..."
2step
Donor
Donor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rszappa1 wrote:

Hey everybody....
Did ya ever notice you never have your silver bullets when ya need 'em?

Christy, AKA Snittykitty, has never sold an ad on the Crew and never had a cash call to pay the bills or even hinted. This forum lives or dies by donations. She created this forum because of her love of Cruisers and even though us motor heads have jacked it for ourselves and she is more into stylin', she has never thrown in the towel. Why not send her a a message once in a while saying how you appreciate her loyalty? Keep Cruisin' everybody and have a nice day.
LiquidPT
Donor
Donor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rszappa1 wrote:

What is WITH you. There was no need for you to even chime in...

My PT Cruiser is gone, but we've still got 1 out of 4 left!
Now driving a Mysterious (black) 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe (#100/1152) and a 1991 Jeep Cherokee

snittykitty: If you can't handle being corrected, don't be wrong.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sca037
Donor
Donor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rszappa1 wrote:

I normally don't bother with the pile-on's, but thought you might wanna know......

ceiling cat.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.52 KB
 Viewed:  207 Time(s)

ceiling cat.jpg

'03 5-speed Dream Cruiser S2 #1582, with MP Stage 1 & BOV, Plastic Intake, H&R Coilovers & Supertrapp muffler. Crane FireWires and K&N drop-in. Plastic chrome AMX TTAB.
ThatRotorShop slotted zinc brake rotors.
AGP UCP, PTP clamp set & check valve pending!
snittykitty
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rszappa1 wrote:

Consider this your formal warning of getting a ToS Violation for trolling. If you think people's interest in their PT is silly and modifying their PTs is a waste of time and you find their enthusiasm annoying and worthy of mockery, get the fuck off the site.

Are those the The TOS in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
"Snitty cracks a mean whip!!" ~bluegoose 10/12/07
Bosch
Donor
Donor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rszappa1 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Who pissed in your wheaties?

Dude set to ignore all posts..

apexanimal
PTfuckencyco

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snittykitty wrote:
If you think people's interest in their PT is silly and modifying their PTs is a waste of time and you find their enthusiasm annoying and worthy of mockery, get the fuck off the site.

somebody remind me not to piss christy off... ok?

DO RESEARCH!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
snittykitty
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apexanimal wrote:

It may be a bit abrasive but I'm not going to passively enable someone to participate in an activity in which they have little positive interest and which makes them act rude. I'm pretty tolerant of many things but when I can look at someone's last 25 posts and only see vitriol, snide commentary, and condescention, I don't have a hard time validating my annoyance. That, and his little joke of suggesting false plug gaps and such really pushed me to the edge.

If anyone feels I'm out of place or have somehow incorrectly read zap's posts, please let me know. I could be completely wrong and reading with the wrong inflections. Otherwise, I completely stand by my opinion: if you don't like texture of the sand, find a new sandbox.

Are those the The TOS in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
"Snitty cracks a mean whip!!" ~bluegoose 10/12/07
apexanimal
PTfuckencyco

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snittykitty wrote:
apexanimal wrote:

It may be a bit abrasive but I'm not going to passively enable someone to participate in an activity in which they have little positive interest and which makes them act rude. I'm pretty tolerant of many things but when I can look at someone's last 25 posts and only see vitriol, snide commentary, and condescention, I don't have a hard time validating my annoyance. That, and his little joke of suggesting false plug gaps and such really pushed me to the edge.

If anyone feels I'm out of place or have somehow incorrectly read zap's posts, please let me know. I could be completely wrong and reading with the wrong inflections. Otherwise, I completely stand by my opinion: if you don't like texture of the sand, find a new sandbox.

i wasn't condeming you!
i like how you run this site and i just love seeing an administrator tell it like it is... sorry i came off wrong! Very Happy

DO RESEARCH!!!

QuicksilverDon
Donor
Donor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snittykitty wrote:

Nah, he's the same on other sites, too:
http://www.ptlovers.com/forum/index.php?topic=78.msg580#msg580
Always pushing for "leave it stock" - which is fine if that's what you want, it's the ridiculing of other's opinions that pisses me off. Mad
Mike-in-Orange
Donor
Donor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snittykitty wrote:

Christy, you are usually the voice of reason around here when others are wildly spouting off, slinging insults, etc. In this case, well......yeah, you're pretty much spot on. I happen to like this sandbox, but people like the ol' zapster here make it smell more like old kitty litter.

Bosch
Donor
Donor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuicksilverDon wrote:
snittykitty wrote:

Nah, he's the same on other sites, too:
http://www.ptlovers.com/forum/index.php?topic=78.msg580#msg580
Always pushing for "leave it stock" - which is fine if that's what you want, it's the ridiculing of other's opinions that pisses me off. Mad

Don you picked one his nicer posts.. I'm still waiting for the $35 bucks he offered me.

Dude is just Crusty, craig and a bunch of others that do nothing but troll.. He is becoming exactly the same on PTCC, PTE and PT Lovers a site I did not know about.. I proved him wrong once and that was enough.. I pretty much ignore his ignorance anymore..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ptcrew Forum Index -> Clean Up, Aisle 5! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: